THE SAFETY MEASURES THAT EVO IS TAKING
- All EVO Fitness clubs in Switzerland are in compliance with the state regulations for the fitness sector, with enhanced safety and hygiene procedures.
- We have increased our cleaning efforts. The clubs and all equipment are going to be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- To ensure the social distancing of 1.5 meters the number of people allowed inside the clubs will be limited. This will be automatically controlled by the turnstile. Although it is rare for a club to reach capacity, if it happens, please wait by the marked area. As soon as someone will leave the club, you will be able to enter.
- To guarantee your safety and avoid waiting times, EVO has developed a special tool for you. On this page, you can see the current number of people at the club and also the expected attendance of each club.
- Inside the club, you will notice that a few machines are having some “time off”. Please do not use them. This is to guarantee that you will be able to keep the needed social distance of 1.5 meters during your workout.
- Signage across the club will indicate how many people can be in each given area at the same time.
- In the gym, you will find disinfectant for your hands and equipment.
- The clubs will maintain the usual opening hours – every day from 6:00 to 23:00. Except in EVO Zurich Schaffhauserstrasse that is from 6:30 to 22:00.
- To guarantee your safety our EVO Fitness staff will be using face masks.
THE RULES AND RECOMMENDATIONS THAT ANY EVO MEMBER AND VISITOR MUST FOLLOW
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your understanding and would ask you to be vigilant about these points:
- Before going to the club, self-evaluate carefully if you have displayed any flu-like symptoms or if you are in any of the risk groups. If that is the case, please contact us before going to EVO.
- If you belong to a high risk group [more about risk groups], we recommend you to visit our club during off-peak hours, when the club is the quietest. Those hours are:
Monday – Friday: 8:00-11:00 / 13:30-16:30 / 20:00-23:00.
Saturday and Sunday: any time.
- The use of a mask is mandatory in all areas, except in the ones that are designated by corresponding club signage.
- The process to enter EVO will remain the same. But after you have entered the club, we will kindly ask you to disinfect your hands. As always remove your outside shoes and place them in the designated shelves.
- The distance of 1.5 meters between people should be kept also during your workout. Signage in the clubs will help you.
- The use of a personal towel is mandatory during your workout.
- You are responsible for the cleaning and disinfection of the workout equipment before and after usage. The specific disinfectant will be available in all training areas.
- Before leaving the club, please disinfect your hands.
Extra considerations and recommendations:
- When going to EVO, we advise you to use, if possible, individual means of transportation.
- We recommend you to workout during off-peak times. Peak times are usually in between 12:00 – 13:30 and 17:00 – 20:00 from Monday to Thursday. Due to our capacity restrictions, working out during peak times may mean extra waiting times by the door.
- We would like to advise you to do your training as time efficiently as possible and thus giving others the opportunity to train.