ALL LEVELS / bodyweight AMRAP workout / 10 minutes
Equipment: Exercise mat
Short-burst exercise isn’t only perfect for those short on time — it’s also an ideal match for those looking to add variety to their workouts. That’s where AMRAP checks in — you can incorporate this high-intensity type of workout in your training session in a million different ways, using its short but intense time to reach your fitness goals.
AMRAP means As Many Rounds or Reps As Possible. This bodyweight AMRAP workout, in particular, is for rounds: meaning that you will be given different reps for 4 exercises, and you must do as many rounds as possible during these 10 minutes.
- Burpees 5x
- V-sit explosive 10x
- Push-ups 15x
- Squat jumps 20x
When you’re ready, let’s do this!
- 4 exercises
- Different rep amount per exercise
- No rest between rounds
- AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)
- 10 minutes
- Equipment: Exercise mat
WORKING OUT FROM HOME? NO PROBLEM.
EVO nurtures natural movement and our workouts, such as this one, usually require little to no equipment and minimal training space, making it easy to perform them everywhere.
WORKOUT EXERCISE LIST
As many rounds as possible
1 – BURPEES
- Start in a standing position and engage the core.
- Begin the movement by quickly bending down, reaching the hands towards the floor in front of the feet.
- As you do this, simultaneously jump, bringing your legs back and land on the floor in a push-up position.
- Perform a push-up and on the way up, drive the hips up rapidly and jump into a squat position.
- Return to upright and repeat.
2 – V-SIT EXPLOSIVE
- Lie on your back with arms overhead.
- Engage the core and rapidly bring the hands to the feet.
- Always keep your arms and legs straight.
- Return under control and repeat.
3 – PUSH-UPS
- Start in a plank position with arms straight, shoulders above wrists, and body in a straight line. Engage the core and glutes.
- Keeping the shoulders over the wrists, lower the whole body towards the floor, dropping comfortably as low as you can.
- Push the body upwards and return to the start position.
4 – SQUAT JUMPS
- Find some space and stand with feet hip-width apart. Engage the core and set the shoulders slightly, ready for movement.
- Quickly bend the knees and hips (to about a ¼ squat position) as you move the arms backwards. Keep the knees over the toes throughout this part.
- As soon as you hit the lowest spot, rapidly extend the hips and drive the arms up to straighten the body and perform a small jump.
- Keep the core tight and remain balanced as you land, allowing the knees and hips to bend slightly to absorb the force.
- Reset the body and repeat.
A quick but intense bodyweight AMRAP workout. Below you can find other challenges:
- 15-min functional strength workout
- 17-min full-body workout
- 20-min TRX AMRAP workout
- 18-min full-body EMOM workout
- 20-min cardio workout
- 12-min functional AMRAP for strength
- 25-min TRX upper body workout
- 30-min compound workout for strength
- 20-min full-body bodyweight workout
- 30-min full-body strength workout
- 10-min push-pull AMRAP workout
- Full-body workout for time
- 30-min full-body Halloween workout
- 15-min abs and core workout
- 30-min 100 reps strength workout