How does fitness evolve?
Learn how to perform Bunny hops the EVO way.
- Bunny hop is a body weight and plyometric exercise that promotes coordination, mobility and agility.
- It’s a great full body exercise that burns a lot of calories.
- Squat and get your hands on the floor, like a quadruped.
- With the hands on the floor, jump with the feet held tightly and the knees bent.
- Alternate the weight and balance between legs and arms.
- Bunny hops increase functional strength in a full body activation mode, spending more calories
- Promote core strength
- Promote coordination
TUTORIAL: BURPEE PULL UP
TUTORIAL: LUNGE JUMP WITH ROTATION