How does fitness evolve?
Learn how to perform a Burpee pull up the EVO way.
- The burpee pull up is a super functional exercise that targets the quads.
- This exercise uses your own weight, a bar and strips to hold it.
- It’s not an easy exercise. You must have previous exercises experience and be at least in an intermediate level of physical fitness.
- Stand under the bar with the legs shoulder-width apart.
- With a small jump, grab the bar and pull your weigh until the bar reaches, at least, your chin (you can pull until it reaches your chest)
- Try to maintain your trunk straight while you pull.
- When you’re near the bar, slow the movement extending your arms and maintaining your spine straight until your feet touch the floor
- Form the moment you touch the floor, keep bending your knees until your hands touch the floor.
- With the hands stabilized, jump and extend your body, performing a horizontal plank.
- Push your knees against your chest and move to a vertical squat position.
- Reach the bar again.
- It increases functional strength and a full body activation
- Back muscles are usually weak because currently we spend a lot of our time seated.
- It helps activate the core and spine muscles and to reprogram your sense of good posture
- While you’re performing it, your posture will improve. It will also promote coordination and strength between arms and trunk
- Burpees promote agility, stability and full body activation too.
- Performing burpees triggers a powerful muscular response and burns more calories.
- Merging both exercises creates a high intense super exercise that activates almost your whole body.