How does fitness evolve?
Learn how to perform a Lunge Jump with rotation the EVO way.
- Lunge is a functional exercise and it’s a fundamental movement pattern.
- Performing in an alternated way it we make you feel like walking movement pattern.
- By adding jumps to this exercise we can burn more calories.
- With the torso twist we can increase trunk strength, mobilization and stabilization.
- Hang the bar fixed on the strips at chest level
- Stand in front the bar, with your feet at hip width and one foot in front of the other. Like in a big step.
- Engage the core and twist your trunk to the side of the leg you’ve chosen to place in the front first.
- With the trunk highly stable, jump, switch legs and twist your trunk to the opposite side.
- A lunge increases strength on legs, glutes and thighs.
- It demands trunk stabilization and promotes balance
- Adding a bigger trunk twist and higher jumps, we can increase muscle activity and burn more calories.