- Kinesis Twisting Punches is a functional exercise performed on Kinesis One.
- Strengthens your chest and arms, and mobilises the trunk with some stabilisation at the same time.
- It generates power and strength transference from the lower to the upper body.
- With your back turned to the Kinesis One, grab the cable grips with your hands close to your trunk and arms flexed. Feet should be at shoulder-length.
- Activate your core
- Rotate your ankle and point the front of the foot inwards.
- As you twist your hip using your core, use your chest to stabilise the scapula and extend your arm forward until your arm is fully stretched.
- Return to starting position.
- Increases functional strength and mobility in a full body activation mode.
- Promotes core activation.
- Promotes coordination.
- Promotes joint mobility.
- Increases power.
- Increases agility.